- No drain required makes it easy and inexpensive to install.
- Only requires a 1/4” outside diameter water line.
- Does not require additional hinge clearance for door swing.
- Includes flange.
- No additional side space required for ventilation.
- 230 volt model available.
- 115 V units UL and cUL listed
- All units meets CE
Customers Also Bought
Raritan developed and designed our Ice-maker so that it would withstand the vigor of any marine environment.
- Improved controls for more efficient operation.
- Cabinet and door built to last in harsh marine environments.
- Removable ice bucket
- Corrosion resistant marine grade hardware, hinges, fittings and fasteners.
- Positive catch door latch keeps door closed. This allows maximum ice production, while keeping harmful bacteria and molds out.
- Built in door prop lets you manual defrost or air dry your unit when power is off.
- Produces up to 21 lbs of ice every day using only 2-3/4 gallons of water. Stores of up to 11 lbs of crescent ice (1/2” W x 3/4” H x 2-1/2” L)
- Backed by Raritan’s one-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team.